|Statuss(Aktīvs)||Izdruka||Arhīvs(0)||Studiju plāns Vecais plāns||Kursu katalogs||Vēsture|
|Course title||Animal Husbandry II|
|Total Hours in Course||640|
|Independent study hours||640|
|Date of course confirmation||28/10/2011|
|Responsible Unit||Institute of Animal Science|
|Mg. agr., vieslekt. Dace Bārzdiņa
|LauZ3145, Animal Nutrition
LauZ4244, Animal Breeding and Breeding Plans
|During the professional practice, students to do individual practice task assigned by the supervisor in farms of agriculture animal/ companies / organizations (place of practice). Student deepened the practical skills for different animal and poultry breeds assessment for productivity, exterior features and solution of feeding technology. In place of practice they get information about the raise tasks in the program of course content. In accordance with their competence apply the regulatory enactments of the European Union and the Republic of Latvia.|
|Learning outcomes and their assessment|
|After completing the practice student will have:
•knowledge about the zootechnical registration, breeding programs, application of rules the product production and storage. The content of the practice report shows the student's knowledge in the agriculture industry and profession.
•skills to summarize, systematize and analyse productivity, reproduction and product production data of agriculture animal, by making logical conclusions. The contents of the practice reports and presentation show the logical analysis of the collected data and the exact drew conclusions of the work done during the practice. •competences solve problems and make decisions, predict and evaluate the possible impact of decisions on the production of livestock products. The content of the practice reports and presentation shows the student's competence to talk and discuss about practical questions in the agriculture industry and profession.
|1. Introduction with practise place. Field of specialization of the farm, production parameter over the last 3 years.
2. The livestock production indicators accounting, in farm data evaluation and analysis.
3. The characterization of animal or bird breeds in farm. The identification, registration and recording of animal.
4. The characterization of exterior traits, evaluation methods, analysis of obtained data.
5. Breeding methods in farm.
6. The evaluation of selection work in farm.
7. Characteristics of animal or bird housing technologies.
8. Evaluation of animal housing.
9. Microclimate analysis of animal farms.
10. Manure storage on the farm.
11. The amount produced and purchased feed in the farm. Economic evaluation of feed consumption.
12. Evaluation and analysis of the quality of feed.
13. Analysis of feed ration in the farm.
14. The evaluation of animal or bird health conditions and analysis of factors affecting its health.
15. The of processing and submission practice report. 16. The preparing and presentation of practice report.
|Requirements for awarding credit points|
|The test with mark. Successfully completed program of practice, where must to submit among report, a final report and a review from the practice supervisor. The final evaluation of the practice consists of a final report 40%, a presentation 20% and a discussion 20% of the total practice evaluation.|
|Description of the organization and tasks of students’ independent work|
|To independently carry out practice tasks. Among reports are submitted electronically. The final report shall be placed in e-studies and after acceptance receipt shall be submitted in printed form.|
|Criteria for Evaluating Learning Outcomes|
|Addition impact of the assessment, the timing and quality of the practice among report submission. If the among report is not submitted in time and is of poor quality the final score of the practice does not exceed 7 points.|
|1.Spēkā esošā Eiropas Savienības un nacionālā likumdošana.
2.Dzīvnieku organizāciju mājas lapas un tajās ievietotās spēkā esošās ciltsdarba programmas. 3.LLU LF izstrādātie noformēšanas noteikumi.
|1.Racionālu piena lopkopības ražošanas modeļu rokasgrāmata. Latvijas Lauku konsultāciju un izglītības centrs, 2018. 2.Lopbarības analīžu rezultātu apkopojums. Latvijas Lauku konsultāciju un izglītības centrs, 2013., 47. lpp.|
|Periodicals and other sources|
|1.Nozares periodikas izdevumi (AgroTops, Saimnieks, Latvijas Lopkopis u.c.). 2.ZM Lauksaimniecības gada ziņojumi.|
|Professional Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences, qualification Zootechnics in Breeding|