|Total Hours in Course||24|
|Number of hours for lectures||12|
|Number of hours for seminars and practical classes||12|
|Date of course confirmation||21/05/2013|
|Responsible Unit||Institute of Education and Home Economics|
|Mg. paed., lekt. Zane Beitere-Šeļegovska
Mg. paed., vieslekt. Guna Gaiķe
|There is no prerequisite knowledge required for this course|
|Study course included in the block Technologies of Textile. Course introduces with textile technologies- crochet, knitting and embroidery manual training technological peculiarities, and their synthesis opportunities. Course provides opportunities also to deepen practical skills in textile techniques and possibilities of working realizing textile as a national cultural heritage, and importance of its integration into the modern settings. Students are looking for best ways to make visual aids in these techniques to rouse interest and motivate pupils to acquire needlework at school.|
|Learning outcomes and their assessment|
|After completing the course student will have:
• knowledge: comprehension about mental and material values of Latvian nation, needlework as art, value of Latvian folk art in the context of Latvia and Europe, interaction between folk art and culture environment in nowadays;
• skills: to choose appropriate techniques of needlework and to use its’ in creative and up-to-date way in decoration of closest environment. To work out appropriate methodical material for needlework teaching in school, to use competence of informatics technologies for effective digestion and usage of needlework techniques. To evaluate the role of textiltechnology as art to form intellectually rich, creative; harmonic and competitive person; • competence: creativity, able to form methodical materials, to use in creative way separate and several different techniques. Able to orient in a big amount of information and to find necessary; to use knowledge, skills and methodical materials in educational act.
|1. Adīšana. No kamola līdz džemperim. Rīga: Jumava, 2006. 128 lpp.
2. Bārndena B. Izšuvumi. Rokasgrāmata. Rīga: Zvaigzne ABC, 2004. 256 lpp.
3. Bārndena B. Tamborējumi. Rokasgrāmata. Rīga: Zvaigzne ABC, 2005. 256 lpp. 4. Madre I. Izšuvumi. Raksti un modeļi. 1.daļa. Rīga: Latvijas enciklopēdija, 1993.
|1. Britena Dž. Mazā rokdarbu enciklopēdija. Rīga: Jumava, 1999. 239 lpp.
2. Gandertone L. Lielā rokdarbu grāmata. Rīga: Zvaigzne ABC, 2008. 256 lpp. 3. Rudziankova V. Rokdarbu kompozīcijas pamati. Lielvārde: Lielvārds, 1995. 76 lpp.
|Periodicals and other sources|
|1. Rokdarbu Vācelīte. Vilnius : Septyni menai, 2005-. ISSN 1822-2838
2. Mala Diana : BPV Polska Sp. o.o. ISSN 0945-6678 3. Adījumu pasaule: Midara. ISSN 1822-1556